Job Title: Training Instructor
Reports to: Training Team Leader
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Training Instructor seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Carry out theory and practical Basic and Type 147 Training.
- Some of the types expected to be thought: B737,757,767,777,A320
- Basic Theory and Workshop modules related to B1 subject , such as Mod 11, Mod 15, Mechanical hand-skills workshop but not limited to these modules.
- Will carry out practical assessments for Aircraft Type and Basic Practical training.
- Deliver non-147 training when requested.
- For example but not limited to: induction training, Continuation training, Human Factors etc.
- Develop and update training materials.
- Assist the training department in the update of Type/Basic data supporting approval changes.
- Hold a B1 AML for some of the following types , 737NG, 757, 767, A320. (But a minimum of two)
- Attend additional type training to add further types to your scope.
- Assist in the update and creation of examination questions.
- Contract H2 but based at H1.
- Travel is requirement of the role.
- No payment for approvals held in this role.
- Attend or have attended a Train the trainer course or other suitable qualification.
- Maintain and complete training records in accurate and prompt timescale.
- Proficient in use of MSOffice applications
- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent coordinating and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills,
- Teambuilding skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 04 / 12 / 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.