DESIGN SERVICES (DOA NO. EASA.21J.540)
YOUR ENGINEERING PARTNER, HELPING YOU REDUCE PROJECT COSTS AND DOWNTIMES
With our long history maintaining and modifying aircraft, our engineering department has built a strong reputation for providing innovative solutions to our customers. Relationships have been developed to support this activity; with authorities, OEM’s, EASA Design Organisations, FAA DER’s, and other suppliers. Drawing on this experience and with access to aircraft and experts within the hangar, our Design Services can offer approval of minor changes to cabin interiors and avionics systems on large aircraft including Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Fokker, ATR and Bombradier. Atlantic Aviation Group is also a proud member of the Independent Aircraft Modifier Alliance, IAMA.
The DOA scope includes the following:
MINOR CHANGES (AND REPAIRS) TO CABIN INTERIORS
- Textile refurbishment (e.g. carpet, curtains, seat covers, etc.)
- Electrical Cabin Systems (see Avionic & Electrical Systems)
- Emergency Equipment installations
- Seat Installations, Reconfigurations (LOPA changes)
- Placards and marking
- Crew Rest Compartments
- Galleys & Lavatories
- Water & Waste, Oxygen, Air Conditioning
- Interior Panel & Decorative Surfaces
- Fire Protection Systems
- External livery, placards, and markings
- Flight Deck changes
- Cargo Compartment changes
Our experienced Design Services team will provide a complete modification management support service for installations approved under our DOA, by the OEM or other third party organisations (STC Programmes etc.). from concept to final delivery.
MINOR CHANGES TO AVIONIC & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- EFB Installations
- Comm Systems
- Datalink [CPDLC, etc.], Radio [VHF 8.33, HF, Satcom, etc.]
- Navigation systems
- FMS, RNP, LPV, VOR, DME, GPS, Inertial NAV systems, etc.
- Surveillance systems
- Transponder, TCAS, TAWS, Weather Radar, etc.
- Indicating, Alerting, Recording, & ACMS
- Display Systems
- External Lighting Systems
Electrical Cabin Systems:
- In-Flight Entertainment (IFE)
- Power Supply systems (PSS)
- Mission and cabin monitoring systems (int. cameras, electrical equip’t…)
- Emergency lighting (e.g. Escape Path Marking)
- Mobile communication systems
- WLAN systems
Our team are helping customers respond promptly to the developments of COVID-19, and the impact it is making to airlines.
Atlantic Aviation Group is a proud member of IAMA, powered by expertise.