Job Title: Sheet Metal Worker
Reports to: Structures Crew Leader
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Sheet Metal Worker seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Accountable for the Safe, On-Time delivery of all Structural repairs.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft
- Adhere to company procedures, maintaining Safety and Quality standards at all times, reporting any discrepancies to respective Manager/Team Leader, generating SMS reports as necessary
- Carry out all repairs and tasks using the relevant approved Repair Manuals, Drawings/Technical Instructions as provided by the OEM
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment according to in house 5S principles, including proper usage of tooling
- Ensures relevant repair documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Working collaboratively with your Crew Leader, inspector, and the Production team.
- Integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating including compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the Atlantic Aviation Group MOE and Supporting manuals.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Structures repair/modification. Heavy maintenance experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be proficient in the use of Aircraft manuals, Boeing Engineering Drawings, AD’s and SB’s
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Open to obtain and maintain licenses, or certifications as required
- Ability to work overtime as required
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 29 / 09 / 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.