A popular requirement for lease return aircraft, Atlantic Aviation Group can install a White Tail livery scheme to assist customers with aircraft transitions. Our Design Services team can provide a range of solutions as required by airlines and lessors with a requirement for re-painting, re-branding or transitioning of aircraft.
Our Design Services team can:
- Develop aircraft exterior white tail liveries to assist with an aircraft transition
- Assist with de-branding of an aircraft livery
- Develop and assist with external Mandatory Markings (Dual-language markings can be developed with our supplier partners)
- Develop and assist with registration markings to suit any national authority requirement
- Provide materials kits for the above (with optional EASA approval at additional cost)
Suitable for all aircraft types.
Will be delivered with an Atlantic Aviation Group EASA Part 21J Minor Design Change.
The Design Change package will be delivered by the Atlantic Aviation Group EASA Part 21J Design Organisation with Minor Change approval, installation drawings and an approved SB for installation on nominated aircraft.
- Our team are highly experienced in all common aircraft types and national authority requirements.
- Cost-effective and competitive pricing.
- Flexible approach to meet your requirement.
- Can deliver approved materials kits to any location worldwide.
- Livery paint stencil kit to suit the White Tail livery.
- Paints specified to match the aircraft’s paint system.
- Mandatory Markings & Registrations can be produced as either paint stencils or exterior decals.
- All exterior decals are produced from 3M Aircraft Exterior Graphic film to ensure long service life.
- Materials Kits to be provided with a CofC as standard.
- EASA Form 1 can be provided at additional cost.