Atlantic Aviation Group DOA can provide the installation of a dual USB port charging outlet in the flight deck or Galley area of an aircraft to allow charging of electronic devices for the flight and cabin crews.
Potential to be installed in any aircraft. We have experience installing in Boeing, Airbus, and ATR aircraft.
The USB charging outlet installation will be delivered with an Atlantic Aviation Group EASA Part 21J Minor Change and approved SB for installation on nominated aircraft.
Minimal materials are required for the installation. The Supplied USB outlet has a very small form factor and can be installed almost anywhere in the flight deck. The power delivering of the unit allows for the charging of most modern electronic devices.
- The USB charging port is manufactured by True Blue Power.
- The unit has two USB ports that each can provide 5V at 2.1 amps for charging electronic devices.
- The USB unit has built-in fault detection and safety devices.
- The units required input voltage is between 10-32 VDC.
- The units are supplied with customised wiring and installation kits with EASA Form 1.