Job Title: Estimator
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Estimator seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
We are looking for a highly skilled Estimator to join our wonderful team at Atlantic Aviation in the MRO business line. In this challenging and rewarding role, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end maintenance management for our core clients
- Estimating maintenance and repair scopes of work in line with clients needs and demands
- Relay with the client, provide quotes and estimates for the packages of work they require
- Build strong relationships with our clients through consultative engagement ensuring our existing relationships are maintained.
- Work within our excellent team to deliver projects of work on time and within scope
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group internal and mandatory reporting requirements
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group safety policy
- Provide an outstanding customer first experience when dealing with Atlantic Aviation.
- Responsible for providing detailed estimates of work scopes in line with client’s requirements
- Deep understanding of the aviation maintenance industry
- Updating all our internal systems in accordance with Atlantic Aviation standards
- A minimum of 2 years Aviation Estimating experience is desirable
- Ideally Degree qualified in QS, Business or related experience/ qualifications
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and FAA) is desirable
- Completion of a relevant Type or GenFam course is advantageous (B737, B757 or B767)
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications
- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent coordinating and organizational skills
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and meet aggressive schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills,
- teambuilding skills, and the ability to persuade others without creating adversarial
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to manage and lead with respect and encouragement – recognising key contributions and adhering to our “Employee Orientated “culture
- Implementation and integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating
- An ambitious, agile and honest individual, committed to team work, and excellence.
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 04 / 12 / 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.