About Shannon Aviation Training Academy
Shannon Aviation Training Academy offers Basic Training, Type Training and EASA Part 145 Mandatory Continuation Training. As well as delivering best in class training, the academy also designs and delivers a variety of training products and services for the industry.
The training academy has full access to the EASA Part 145 facility and provides top class aviation maintenance technical training and On-the-Job-Experience to the highest standards. In addition, we also offer a range of specialist courses such as Electrical Hand Skills, Continuation Training in Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System), a web-based training solution for maintenance engineers.
EASA Part 66 Basic Training Programme
- Approved Cat A / B1 / B2 License courses – Zero to Hero Programmes including On-Job-Experience in our Part 145 organisation.
Bachelor of Science degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in conjunction with TUS (Technological University of the Shannon).
Aircraft Type Practical
- Aircraft Type Practical Training for B737NG, B757, B767, B787 & A320
- Aircraft Appreciation for Non-Technical Staff / Leasing / Finance Industry
- Electrical Hand-skills Courses
- Aircraft Structures Technician Traineeship
- Structures skills conversion training for aircraft mechanics
- Landing Gear Technician Traineeship
- Composite Repair Training Courses
- EASA Part 145 Training
- EASA Part 66 Category A, B1, B2 Accelerated Modules
- Online Distance Learning for EASA Part 66 Modules
EASA Part 66 Approved Examination Centre
- Open examinations in Shannon, Dublin and at customers Facilities
EASA Part 145 Continuation Training
- Human Factors Initial and Refresher Training
- Fuel Tank Safety – CDCCL Phase 1+2
- EWIS Target Group Training
Aviation Training Consultancy Services
We have 32 years of experience in the MRO and Aviation Maintenance Training Industry. Our Team has a vast amount of experience in the EASA Part 145/Part 147 and Part 66 world. Our team can provide our customers with the skills, knowledge and guidance in setting up their operations and designing bespoke training solutions for them.
Contact our team at Shannon Aviation Training Academy
If you would like to find out more about the Shannon Aviation Training Academy and the courses we offer, please contact David Ward, Aviation Training Business Development.
Aviation Training Business Development
Telephone: +353 61 370084
Mobile: +353 85 8820838
For Recruitment and Admissions to our EASA Part 147 Training Academy please contact Michelle Courtney, Recruitment and Admissions.
Recruitment & Admissions
Telephone: +353 61 370065