Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic
Reports to: Crew Leader
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Aircraft Mechanic seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently. The Aircraft Mechanic has responsibilities which include but are not limited to;
- Compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the Atlantic Aviation Group MOE and supporting manuals.
- Identifying and rectifying existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to safety and deactivation/reactivation requirements.
- Maintaining the work environment in a clean and safe manner.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group internal and mandatory reporting requirements.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group safety policy.
- Sign off maintenance tasks performed or supervised within the scope and limitations of an authorisation, where issued.
- Persons performing work must notify their crew leader and inspector of mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards.
Essential Job Function
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Operates powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Completes aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
Candidate Essential Requirements
- Must hold a valid aircraft standards based qualification or aircraft related academic qualification with a minimum of 4 years aircraft maintenance experience or traineeship with a minimum 3 years recorded experience
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (PART-145, PART-66)
- Must have full rights to work and live in Ireland unrestricted
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in Boeing/Wide Body Aircraft
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and written, and interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to work on their own initiative and demonstrate leadership skills
- Possess proficient organisational skills and an ability to work in an efficient manner
Typical Working Conditions
- Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role.
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 01/ 12 / 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Our Core Values
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.