Job Title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Reports to: Chief People Officer
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Talent Acquisition Associate seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Develop, initiate and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to support the business objectives and needs
- Manage the end-to-end Recruitment cycle for the business ensuring the candidate experience is a key priority at all times. This includes employer brand assessment, managing talent pools, driving the selection process with the Hiring Manager and partnering with the HR team to ensure new employees are onboarded effectively.
- Maintain proactive sourcing activities ensuring qualified applicant pools are identified in conjunction with Hiring Managers and HR.
- Understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentations, certificates and qualifications are gathered as part of the onboarding process and distributed to the various internal stakeholders to ensure candidate meets all necessary qualifications to fulfil the role (this is an aviation regulatory requirement).
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions and ensuring consistency and fairness at all times.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Devise creative and innovative plans and strategies (online and other) to drive brand management, candidate awareness and engagement.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Manage and drive efficiencies in all recruitment related processes with a clear focus on continuous improvement and business excellence.
- Partner with the wider HR team to ensure the work permit application process is managed effectively
- Partner with external agencies and vendors when applicable.
- Ensure the organization complies with legislation, laws and industry regulations as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
- Assess potential candidates, screen, and interview and prepare a slate of qualified candidates to hiring Manager. Manage continuous communication with the hiring manager and report search progress and recommend solutions to successfully find quality candidates.
- Use innovation to source and attract top talent including headhunting, referrals, networking and various database and online searches.
- Assist in the HR Induction/on boarding of new employees
- Communicate professionally and in a timely manner maintaining a high level of confidentiality always both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports and participate in recruiting events
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the Applicant Tracking System
- Partners with the correct stakeholders across the business in a timely and effective manner to ensure successful outcomes.
- Any other recruitment related duties as outlined by the Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience preferably in aviation recruitment, either In-house or agency recruitment experience considered
- Professional Qualification in Human Resources, Business Studies or related discipline
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of and/or a solid network with the various advertising media e.g. agencies, radio, fairs, colleges a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well to deadlines with strong project management skills
- Strong PC skills required with knowledge of all MS packages and internet knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Innovative and resourceful with a strong people-focused approach at all times.
- Experience in coaching and influencing across all levels of the business
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Willingness to travel (Domestic or International) as required
Typical Working Conditions
- Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.