Job Title: Stores Operative
Reports to: Head of Base Maintenance
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Brize Norton, England.
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With nearly 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Defence Services, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
- Taking receipt and processing of in-coming parts shipments accurately and efficiently onto AMOS.
- Issuing of part and at the Stores counter.
- Understanding health and safety practices and enforcing them in all aspects of the role. • To ensure the safety and security of all assets held in the Stores facility.
- Accurate inputting of data onto the Stores computer system.
- Ensure the safety of all aircraft parts, including the integrity of labels and packing.
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- Processing of US returns to Airbus.
- Place orders with Airbus for aircraft parts.
Health and Safety
Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities including;
- Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work. Including Management responsibilities as required by H&S Manual.
- Be aware of aviation safety responsibilities with regards to the AAGDS Safety Policy. Including Management responsibilities as required by the Safety Management Manual
- Be aware of aviation security responsibilities with regards to the AAGDS Security Policy.
Essential skills and Qualifications
- Use of IT packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a stores environment.
- Knowledge of lifting and manual handling aids.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- High level of attention to detail and capable of producing a consistent standard whilst performing a repetitive function.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in an aviation environment and/or Stores environment.
- Knowledge of COSHH, and chemicals.
- Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate (If expired, by not by more than 30 days)
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 22/04/2022
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.