Our Design Services team can provide a range of Cabin PPE Stowage and Pax Sanitisation Solutions to airlines seeking to enhance their Covid-19 protective measures. Solutions include installation of:
- Universal Precautionary Kit (UPK).
- Overhead Bin PPE Caddies and Doghouse Stowage Units.
- Partitions and Flammability-Tested Disposable Medical Curtains.
- Contactless Lavatory solutions; faucet, lav flush, soap dispensers.
- Antimicrobial film or plates at highly used touch surfaces.
- Disposable mask and/or hand sanitiser dispensers at cabin entry areas and lav walls.
Cabin PPE Stowage and Pax Sanitisation Solutions will be designed to the Customer requirements and can be installed on any aircraft type.
All Cabin PPE Stowage and Pax Sanitisation Solutions will be delivered with an Atlantic Aviation Group EASA Part 21J Minor Change and approved SB for installation on nominated aircraft.
Enhance Covid-19 protective measures will benefit cabin crew and passengers and provide increased passenger confidence and satisfaction. The solutions are customisable to meet the airline specifications. Our Design Services team works with a network of suppliers to ensure that deliverables are met, including expected quality, cost and lead-times.
Installation of Universal Precautionary Kit (UPK)
The UPK is provided in a canvas bag. The contents are customizable, but would typically include the following:
- Dry powder that can convert small liquid spill into a granulated gel.
- Germicidal disinfectant for surface cleaning.
- Skin wipes & hand sanitiser.
- Face/eye mask (separate or combined).
- Gloves (disposable).
- An impermeable full-length long-sleeved gown that fastens at the back.
- Large absorbent towel or cloth.
- Pick-up scoop with scraper.
- Bio-hazard disposal waste bag.
Installation of Overhead Bin PPE Caddies and Doghouse Stowage Units
Additional stowage solutions for passengers to have easy access to disposable PPE, such as face masks, when entering the aircraft or during flight.
The PPE Stowage Caddy or Doghouses can be installed at the bulkhead or partition locations, or into overhead bins or other suitable locations. They are made from lightweight composite material. The Caddy stores PPE in a convenient way for ease of access and replenishment. An anti-bacterial finish can be applied. Available in all finishes, colours to suit customer requirements.
Installation of Partitions and Flammability-Tested Disposable Medical Curtains
Installing partitions are a means of providing separation between passenger areas. Partitions are made from lightweight composite material.
Alternatively, as a temporary measure and providing operational flexibility, curtain provisions can be installed to allow isolation of sections of the cabin using Flammability-Tested Disposable Medical Curtains.
Contactless Lavatory solutions; faucet, lav flush, soap dispensers
Retrofitting the lav units to achieve a Contactless Lavatory includes a number of small changes;
- Lavatory Flush Proximity sensors.
- Contactless Soap & Sanitizer Dispensers.
- Forearm Handles for Door Handles and Locks.
- Contactless Lavatory Faucets.
- Contactless tissue dispensers and waste bin lids.
Application of antimicrobial film or plates at highly used touch surfaces
Touch surfaces typically include seatbacks, meal-trays, bin lids, overhead bin doors, and lav doors. Antimicrobial Copper Plates or Films can be used to ensure that these surfaces are safe for passengers to touch.
Installation of disposable face masks, and/or hand Sanitiser dispensers in cabin entry areas and lav walls
Installation of fixed dispensers for disposable face masks for passenger use and for hand sanitizer. These dispensers can be installed at locations adjacent to passenger entry doors or on external walls of lav units in the cabin.
See More Covid-19 Solutions: