Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be a key member of Atlantic Aviation Group. The successful candidate will partner with the Atlantic Aviation Group Sales team on Sales generation and support the execution of the Sales strategy for the organization. The successful candidate will support the Sales Manager in increasing market share and revenues, developing, pursuing and closing new sales opportunities related to the entire portfolio of products and services offered by Atlantic Aviation Group. The role requires the individual to have a strong proven sales process.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Partner with the Sales Manager in driving new sales and leads to execution with a strong focus on long term contracts.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customers.
- Responsible for managing customers, preparing presentations and making presentations at executive level.
- Develop creative and new innovative ways to sell AAG’s products and attract the right customers.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with customers.
- Create demand for the organisation’s products and services by raising its profile with customers.
- In conjunction with the CCO and the Marketing Manager develop an annual calendar of strategic events and shows to attend.
- Optimise the company CRM, pipelines and sales forecasts and provide accurate data to the business to facilitate effective planning and decision making.
- Champion and influence change, adaptability, and agility across the Sales team.
- Support the CCO and Sales Manager in devising and implementing techniques to drive change throughout the business.
- Other duties and responsibilities identified by the Sales Manager as it relates to Sales.
- Strong knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Proven existing relationships within airlines, lessors and general aviation.
- People focused approach to leadership tailoring your approach to achieve the best from the collective team
- Fluent English is essential. Ability to speak additional languages is a bonus.
- An energetic, dedicated approach combined with excellent organisation skills and a commitment to deadlines, targets and high work standards.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- To align with our core values, we are seeking staff that are ambitious, agile and honest, who will show a great customer and team focus and are committed to excellence. We are looking for positive people, who like us, have fun while getting the job done.
- A flexible working schedule will be required to support this role.
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Travel is a requirement for this position
Typical Working Conditions
- Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and overtime, may be required
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 14th October 2021
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.