Job Title: Receiving Inspector
Reports to: Stores Supervisor
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Receiving Inspector seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Receipt of aircraft parts into stores and issuing out to production for customers or stock items in accordance with AAG SPM/MOE and EASA/FAA Regulations
- Ensure correct labels are applied as per customer or internal stock
- Labelling & allocating parts for stock and selecting locations
- Carrying out visual inspection of paperwork and parts
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Understanding of aviation regulations and airworthiness certificates
- Focussed attention to detail
- Apply knowledge of EASA/FAA regulations when inspecting parts
- Unload deliveries as required
- Comply with departmental 5S standards and participation in the 5S in accordance with dept roster
- Provide a good customer service to in-house and external customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Leaving Certificate (minimum).
- Goods inwards inspection experience/qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of aviation regulations form EASA/FAA, not essential as training provided
- Previous Stores / Warehouse experience preferably in the aviation industry.
- Forklift driving experience an advantage, but not essential as training can be provided.
- Knowledge of industry and personal safety requirements. Demonstrates an excellent safety behaviour and attitude. Be always commercially aware.
- Be computer literate with experience in working with modern ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, be reliable, self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude, and be very customer service oriented.
- Be willing to be cross trained and become proficient in all areas of the Materials Dept
- A Team player with a passion and enthusiasm for the company values & brand.
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect, and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical, and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 02/09/2022
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.