Job Title: Production Administrator
Reports to: Operational Performance Manager
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Brize Norton, England
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Production Administrator seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Support the production leadership team by providing administrative support and accurate reporting and to carry out the retrospective data entry of the Part-145 daily activities, transferring of data from one airworthiness system to another (AMOS to MDS).
- Retrospective data entry from one part 145 airworthiness system to another, this includes:
- Closing work orders on Airbus Airworthiness system (MDS)
- SRPs entry (date and time as signed off by engineers)
- Creating and closing logbook entry on MDS
- Opening ADF’s and/or OOP’s on MDS
- Inputting ground test data into MDS
- Deferring logbook entry/ work order
- Introduce servicing reports into MDS system
- Carrying out regular quality checks to ensure accuracy of data transferred
- Reporting and escalating any issues with the system to the relevant individuals
- Highlighting any functional or operational improvements for the Airbus Airworthiness system to the relevant individuals
- Administrative support to Senior licensed Engineers including:
- Updating Production plans – Gantt charts and labour profiles
- Spares chasing
- Paperwork quality checks
- General administration tasks
Health and Safety
- Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities
- Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work. Including Management responsibilities as required by H&S Manual.
- Be aware of aviation safety responsibilities with regards to the AAGDS Safety Policy. Including Management responsibilities as required by the Safety Management Manual
- Be aware of aviation security responsibilities with regards to the AAGDS Security Policy.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Substantial working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical attention to detail
- Good problem-solving ability
- Ability to work effectively in a lean team
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with MDS
- Familiar with AMOS system
- Interest in working within the aviation sector
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Brize Norton and possibly offsite providing AOG support.
- PPE is provided by AAG and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 05/12/2022
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.