Job Title: Planning Administrator (6-month FTC)
Reports to: Planning Team Leader
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Planning Administrator seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
The Planning Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration within the planning department. The responsibilities of the role are varied and require the successful candidate to be a versatile individual with strong multi-tasking and excellent administrative skills. The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be to coordinate and support the day-to-day running of the Planning Department.
Essential Job Function
As the Planning Administrator you will be tasked with:
- Retrieving completed job cards from Production at agreed schedule
- Daily scanning of customer work packs for ongoing projects
- Organizing cards in numeric sequence
- Delivery of scanned files to sharefile or other customer file system
- Creation and updating of work pack files for ongoing projects
- Photocopying/Filing as required of customer work packs for ongoing projects
- Assist with printing and work pack verification in support of the project planner
- Data entry to AMOS or similar ERP systems for current live checks
- Stationary Ordering including Deactivation Logs and Check Diaries
- Preparation to support the delivery of the project
- Assist with work pack shipping
- Carrying out any other administration duties required for Planning Department
- Previous administrative experience in a relevant environment is advantageous, however task training will pe provided
- Previous administrative experience in the Aviation or Engineering industry is desirable
- Proficient in the use of MSOffice applications (Advanced level) is essential
- Previous experience using a CRM/ERP system is desirable
- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently and meet schedules/deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills and
- Works closely with team members to resolve problems with assigned projects
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in previous roles and personal interactions
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrate behaviour in accordance with Atlantic Aviation Group Business Ethics and Protection policy in all Company business dealings and decisions
- Demonstrates and is passionate about delivering customer solutions. Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind and builds strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a small team
- Proven ability to manage time & workloads for maximum efficiency
- Trustworthy & ethical, follows through in all areas; accepts and delivers on responsibilities and requires others to follow through on commitments
- Logical, systematic, and methodical in working through a plan or problem. Provides solid research on which to base decisions and establishes process for workflow
- Generates new ideas and solutions from self and others. An ability and desire to go beyond the familiar
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 28/09/2022
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.