Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 55 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Marketing Executive seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
The Marketing Executive will be based in the Marketing Strategy Department of Atlantic Aviation Group. You will be required to support the sales teams to create the highest standards of customer care, communication and support. You will also be required to create internal campaigns to increase employee engagement as well as external marketing campaigns to support sales and brand awareness of the company. The role will be based at the Atlantic Aviation Group headquarters in Shannon, Co. Clare with occasional travel abroad.
Essential Job Function
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan, including branding, communication and public relations.
- Create and implement all online and offline marketing activities including digital marketing, market research, direct mail, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Develop and manage the company’s online and social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and the company website.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure quality and cost-effective on-time delivery of the brand both internally and externally.
- Proactively identify opportunities, strengths and weaknesses that could have an impact on the marketing strategies of the firm.
- Project management of the company participation at trade shows globally.
- Other general marketing tasks or duties, as and when required by the company.
- A primary degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Business Studies is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post qualification in a marketing role with strong marketing skills across a variety of media, both traditional and online, is essential.
- Strong experience in digital marketing i.e. social media, email marketing, data and analytics, SEO, SEM, PPC.
- An energetic and creative approach combined with excellent organisation skills essential.
- A commitment to deadlines and high work standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise appropriately.
- A creative mind to be able to write press releases and other marketing content.
- Experience in video/photography shooting and editing would be advantageous.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with customers and internal teams to build strong relationships.
- Good working knowledge of online and offline marketing including digital marketing, social media, events, PR and advertising.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, creative and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work with external business partners and vendors.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 08/ 12/ 2021
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.