Job Title: Line Maintenance Engineer (LME)
Reports to: Production Manager or Appropriate designee
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co. Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 55 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
Atlantic Aviation Group have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated and career focused Line Maintenance Engineer seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
- Accountable for Safety and Quality Control of the Line maintenance input and facilities under their control.
- Accountable for the Safe, Cost Effective & On-Time delivery of an assigned aircraft Line maintenance input.
- Responsible for the man-hour and budget control of an assigned Line maintenance input.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the Customer Operations team through their designated point of contact, providing updates and reports as required for the maintenance layover.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the Airport Operations and nominated ground handling representatives when required to do so.
- Ensures aircraft documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner, including the Data entry as required into the Customer system.
- Performs duties in a professional and appropriate manner in relation to aviation industry standards of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance of an assigned aircraft.
- Verification of the validity of licences and authorisations held by staff assigned to the maintenance input.
- Responsible for the material handling, including incoming inspection and stores management, to ensure control of spares, tools and equipment including calibration and inventory checks.
- Supports, and participates in, the maintenance organisations development and implementation of continuous improvement and business excellence initiatives.
- Participates and contributes in daily production meetings and all other applicable scheduled meetings.
- Supports and participates in the professional development, training needs and performance management reviews of assigned staff.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation with all co-workers.
- and support your team
- the ability to accrue time in lieu but will not be entitled to a flexi-time bank.
- Will be paid overtime at the current agreed rate.
- Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Preferred – Hold an EASA B1 Licence endorsed with B767 (ideally B1/B2 – but not essential)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule when/if required.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- You are detail oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Open to obtain and maintain licenses, or certifications as required
Typical Working Conditions
- Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role.
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.