Job Title: Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to email@example.com
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Internal Communications Specialist within our Human Resources function. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Create and implement a cohesive and meaningful internal communications plan across 3 locations within the Atlantic Aviation group (Ireland & the UK).
- Partner with the wider HR team to identify and implement fresh and new ways to engage employees and share their voices and experiences internally.
- Continually seek out ways to amplify our company strategy with all employees and students to build deeper understanding and more connection.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications which can be in the form of email, presentations, newsletters, internal social media etc.
- Manage the end-to-end process for all Town Halls, Manager Summits and large internal presentations. This will include physical space setup, AV coordination, presentation build, presenter notes, presenter coordination etc.
- Manage the internal communications as it relates to the Engagement strategy and calendar of events across all locations.
- Manage social media content and activity as it relates to internal affairs, prospective candidates and our employee experience.
- Build and run campaigns to support internal projects i.e. recruitment, engagement programs, transformation projects.
- Source and write engaging and meaningful content for our internal intranet, focusing on our interesting internal and customer stories across the world.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to ensure strong alignment, consistency and awareness in all messaging both internally and externally.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as it relates to internal communication and internal public relations, as outlined by your manager.
- 5+ years of experience in communications/PR, journalism, or marketing
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Proven ability to communicate thoughtfully and creatively to various employee audiences
- Experience communicating across multiple locations
- Problem solver with excellent organizational and project management skills, and the ability to be timely, responsive, and resourceful
- Proven ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- Embody a positive can-do attitude, sense of curiosity, and a growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with cross-functional partners (including senior leaders)
- Ability to take in a lot of information and distil it down to the most important parts
- Strong attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Proven success working with all roles and levels of management
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect, and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical, and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 09/ 06/ 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.