Job Title: HR Group Analyst
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group Hangar 2, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious HR Group Analyst seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Atlantic Aviation Group are in the process of upgrading their ERP System. This new role is designed to support the HR team in the transition, bedding down and future vision of this multi generation project plan. The HR Group analyst will be accountable for processing Time and Attendance (T&A), Payroll, Data Analytics and will be an expert user of the ERP Human Capital Management function. This position will serve as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Initially, the role will focus on migrating the current T&A processing to the ERP and supporting the transition to outsourced payroll provider for AAG-H2.
The role will be responsible for supporting HR by generating meaningful HR metrics and reporting. This data analysis will support HR and the business in crucial decision-making and support the streamlining of T&A, HR and payroll admin processes in a post ERP environment becoming an expert user of the ERP Human Capital Management module.
This role will support HR in establishing high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within area of responsibility and establishing appropriate service level agreements (SLAs) as part of the team.
Essential Job Function
- Support the transition to the ERP and future state from AAG’s inhouse systems Wings/T&A and SAP.
- Ensure AAG-H2 are prepared to move to outsourced fortnightly payroll when appropriate and supporting the transition when this happens in collaboration with Finance.
- Participate as a project team member in ongoing HR/payroll team projects.
- Maintain reporting and data security access, ERP and other data.
- Provides support to ERP – HCM users and stakeholders within the HR, Payroll, and IT teams as well as to end users (employees and managers).
- Supports security configuration to ensure appropriate control of access to data and system.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy and integrity of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Recommends and creates data auditing reports and procedures to ensure the accuracy of all HR data.
- Accountable for specific HR initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Generate reports to deliver information and data trends for key metrics.
- Present data findings and insights to inform and assist with decision making.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify ongoing reporting requirements and provide data in relation to ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Manage a small team as role develops over time
- Degree qualified in Business or Informatics
- Microsoft Suite Familiarity and Tech Savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability and willingness to work a Flexible schedule when role demands same
- Experience in a similar role processing T&A processing, payroll and HR data in a large organisation where there is a high level of automation.
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect, and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical, and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 09/02/2023
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.