Job Title: HR and Training Co-Ordinator
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Location: Brize Norton, UK
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious HR and Training Co-Ordinator seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
Essential Job Function
- Manage HR and Training administration activities for 130+ employees across the business.
- Maintain and update training records in AMOS.
- Monitor internal compliance with Health and Safety, Company approvals, MAA regulations.
- To actively review audit findings relating to Training and input information into AMOS.
- Organise training for the production team against the maintenance plan in conjunction with the APM’s
- Engage with third party training providers for technical and regulatory training.
- Monitoring trainee performance and log books.
- Assisting with drafting employee contracts of employment & correspondence.
- Administering background checks and liaising with relevant RAF Brize Norton security departments regarding Base Passes, Hangar passes and driving brief.
- Preparing the staff induction packs, scheduling training for new hires and updating the HR Training database.
- Organise, co-ordinate and deliver the induction programme for the company for new hires.
- Supporting General administration duties, update HR database and AMOS.
- Proactively manage employee files to maintain current, relevant and appropriate
- Administration of employee benefits, Go Beyond recognition programme, on site gym
membership and other HR initiatives.
- Schedule Health Surveillance in accordance with the needs identified by the Company through AXA Healthcare.
- Administration of probation process.
- Onsite HR point of contact.
- Work with the HR Business Partner to deliver people improvements.
- Support with data for the monthly payroll.
- Work with the APM’s to support the approval of holiday, OT, TOIL to ensure correct levels of
resource and budgetary limits are not breached and update AMOS as required for Production.
- Coordinate and manage training requirements for employees, including mandatory training,
medical assessments, first aiders, fire marshals.
- Administering uniform orders.
- The role is very varied, and the responsibilities may include other duties assigned from time to time
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative \ co-ordinating role preferably in a high
growth, changing environment.
- Experience of data management and excel is required.
- Experience in the Aviation Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interact with others and influence.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- 3 GCSEs including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent time management and interpersonal/organisation skills
- Confident, proactive approach to work, enthusiastic with a professional communication style
- Accurate, numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work with a degree of autonomy
- Able to role model positive values and behaviours
- Good awareness of Aviation safety
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- PPE is provided by AAG, and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 29 / 09 / 23
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success, and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.