Job Title: HR Administrator
Reports to: HR Business Partner \ TA Partner
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 55 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
Atlantic Aviation Group have an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator who is seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
This is a broad and varied role supporting all areas of HR with a strong focus on supporting business needs and enhancing our current administration processes. The HR Administrator will support the delivery of HR, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development solutions within a busy and growing HR department. This position is a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of an extension. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team while being self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Essential Job Function
Manage HR administration activities for 310+ employees across four business units
- Support the talent acquisition process: including advertising of roles online, management of the recruitment database, screening CVs, interview scheduling, phone screening. Respond to candidates advising successful/unsuccessful for positions.
Support the HR Business Partner and Generalist by:
- Assisting with drafting employee contracts of employment & correspondence.
- To set up pre-employment & absence management medicals as required.
- To administer the background checks & referencing of all employees and liaise with relevant Airport Authorities regarding airport id permits.
- To prepare the staff induction packs on joining the organisation.
- In conjunction with training assist with scheduling any required training as part of induction.
- Support cyclical events such as performance reviews, recognition programs, and employee engagement, to enable a positive people experience.
- Maintain HR Database & update with all relevant employee information.
- Support Payroll with the preparation of fortnightly payroll reports, administering the annual increments & other payments as required.
Support the entire HR department by:
- Provision of general administration support.
- Proactively manage employee files to maintain current, relevant, and appropriate employee/organisational data.
- Assist with the preparation of accurate statistics as required by the business including the collation of data for headcount, attrition, absence, recruitment. And other various HR reports.
- Identify and lead on administration \ reporting process improvement in initiatives.
- Proactively enhancing workplace administration practices that support an exceptional employee experience
- Assist in the coordination of various HR projects, events.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
To be successful you will have 2+ years of experience HR and/ or office administration experience. You will be team focused with a keen eye for detail and the ability to organise a high-volume of work. You will have proven success in managing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and be confident with various IT systems.
- Diploma \ Degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative\ co-ordinating role preferably in a high growth, changing environment.
- Experience in the Aviation Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interact with others and influence.
- Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon and possibly offsite providing AOG support.
- PPE is provided by AAG and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 14th October 2021
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.