Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Executive Assistant to CEO seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
This is a broad and varied role supporting the CEO with a strong focus on back-up administration support and services. You will manage mostly business-related tasks such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team while being self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Essential Job Function
Manage the administration activities for CEO across four business units. Support the CEO by:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners. On occasion provide meet and greet hospitality
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Manage, prepare and co-ordinate necessary documents and information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Research data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports as well as Board packs
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Act as an office co-ordinator by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Make travel, car hire, and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare expenses for sign-off and processing in timely manner
- Organise and maintain the office filing system
- Experience as a virtual assistant \ providing timely support on remote basis
- Provision of general administration support
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
To be successful you will have 2+ years of relevant experience and/ or office administration experience. You will be team focused with a keen eye for detail and the ability to organise a high-volume of work. You will have proven success in managing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment and be confident with various IT systems.
- Professional recognised qualification in relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative\ co-ordinating role preferably in a high growth, changing environment.
- Experience in the Aviation Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interact with others and influence.
- Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
Typical Working Conditions
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Work is performed at the AAG Hangar in Shannon and possibly offsite providing AOG support.
- PPE is provided by AAG and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
- Agile – We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
- Ambitious – We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
- Committed to Excellence – We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
- Customer Centric – We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
- Fun – We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
- People Focused – We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other.
- Trust – We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 3rd June 2022
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.