Job Title: Sales Estimator/Key Account Coordinator – 9 Month FTC
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co. Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 55 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Estimator seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business. The role of the Estimator is to work closely with our key accounts whilst working in partnership with our sales team to ensure AAG continues to secure, surprise and delight our customers.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
We are looking for a highly skilled Estimator/Key Account Coordinator on a 9-month FTC to join our wonderful team at Atlantic Aviation in the MRO business line. In this challenging and rewarding role, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end maintenance management for our Key Accounts.
- Estimating maintenance and repair scopes of work in line with clients needs and demands.
- Relay with the client, provide quotes and estimates for the packages of work they require.
- Build strong relationships with our clients through consultative engagement ensuring our existing relationships are maintained.
- Work within our excellent team to deliver projects of work on time and within scope.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group internal and mandatory reporting requirements.
- Complying with the Atlantic Aviation Group safety policy.
- Provide an outstanding customer first experience when dealing with Atlantic Aviation.
Essential Job Function
As an Estimator/Key Account Coordinator you will be tasked with:
- Responsible for providing detailed estimates of work scopes in line with client’s requirements.
- End to End responsibility for Client Communications and Relationship Management to inform Client expectation on project delivery in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Sales function to maximise up-sell and sectoral opportunities.
- Deep understanding of the aviation maintenance industry.
- Updating all our internal systems in accordance with Atlantic Aviation standards.
- A minimum of 2 years Aviation Estimating experience is desirable.
- Ideally Degree qualified with relevant related experience.
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and FAA) is desirable
- Completion of a relevant Type or GenFam course is advantageous (B737, B757 or B767).
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications.
- Detail oriented with exceptional time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent coordinating and organizational skills.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet aggressive schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills, teambuilding skills, and the ability to persuade others without creating adversarial relationships.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to manage and lead with respect and encouragement – recognising key contributions and adhering to our “Employee Orientated “culture.
- Implementation and integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating.
- An ambitious, agile and honest individual, committed to team work, and excellence.
Typical Working Conditions
- Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role.
- PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
Company Attitudes & Behaviours
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 31/08/2021
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.