Job Title: Aircraft Production Controller (APC)
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Apply: Email your up-to-date CV together with any supporting qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 60 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, MAA Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance (AAG Defence Services), CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and EASA Part 147 Training which provides aviation training to airlines, MROs, and companies around the world.
AAG have an exceptional opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Aircraft Production Controller (APC) seeking a role in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. Our aim as a team is to attract and develop key talent across all levels of our growing aviation business.
- Accountable for the Safe, Cost Effective & On-Time delivery of an assigned aircraft maintenance input
- Responsible for the manhour and budget control of a single line of aircraft maintenance
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the cross functional team from Planning, Supply Chain and Technical Services Engineering for an assigned aircraft
- Accountable for Safety and Quality Control of the maintenance input under their control.
- Liaises with the Customer Representatives in relation to a maintenance input progress, agreement of manhours and standards of work in and around the aircraft.
- Ensures aircraft documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Retains oversight of staff in relation to aviation industry standards of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance of an assigned aircraft
- Verification of the validity of licences and authorisations held by staff assigned to the maintenance input
- Supports and drives team and employee support needs such as performance management initiatives, development planning, recognition and training needs (in collaboration with HR & Training functions)
- Partners with the correct stakeholders across the business in a timely and effective manner to ensure successful outcomes.
- Champions proactive problem solving and results-focused behaviours across the team.
- Supports, and participates in, the maintenance organisations development and implementation of continuous improvement and business excellence initiatives.
- May be required to deputise for the Production Manager.
- Will be expected to join the Duty Officer Roster and the 5S roster.
- Will be expected to be contactable out of hours with the company supplied phone (Has the ability to accrue time in lieu but will not be entitled to a flexi-time bank. Will be paid overtime at the current agreed rate).
- Participates and contributes in daily production meetings and all other applicable scheduled meetings.
- Will be expected to present reports as required in relation to any projects under his/her control.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us at – email@example.com
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.